FUN AND LEARNING
A day where the boys and girls will be the true protagonists of our farm
If you search outdoor school activities where the interactive learning with nature is the objective, La Jaira de Ana will be a good choice. Our farm becomes a outdoor classroom, where learning goes beyond the pages of a book and becomes a hands-on, immersive experience. Imagine your students exploring pens full of loving animals, participating in the growing process, and discovering how the cycle of life works firsthand.
The visit called “Farmr for a day” offers a tour of the farm in a participatory and active way where they can learn about the different facilities based on their livestock, agricultural and productive dimensions. We encourage the students of the island to have an intuitive and participatory understanding of the process. Locally produced and organic.
At the end of the tour, a workshop will be given on the transformation of both a product and a material framed in the sustainable development goals.
The workshops will be adapted to the ages and needs of the class:
- From 3 to 6 years: Garden Workshop
- From 6 to 9 years: Garden Workshop / Recycling Workshop
- Ages 9 and up: Garden Workshop / Natural Soap Making Workshop / Recycling Workshop / Cheese Making Workshop
These are the workshops that we recommend by age but we adapt to what they consider appropriate.
If you consider generating a specific activity on a syllabus or subject, it could be organized.
The total duration of the visit will be 3 hours.
Its price is as follows:
- Group of less than 25 students, €14.50/child, each 10 boys, girls, one adult free. Extra adult person €3.90
- Group between 25-60 students, €11/child for every 10 boys, girls, one adult free. Extra adult person €3.90
- Group of more than 60 students, €8.50/child, each 10 boys, girls, one adult free. Extra adult person €3.90
On the farm, we also want to offer schools the possibility of sponsoring a jaira. With this, the aim is to establish a link between the center and the goat.
For more information do not hesitate to contact us at: +34 623.105.316
Or, to our email, email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
To make the reservation effective, you must pay 50% of the total of the visit to the following account number: ES42 3076 0860 6426 3791 0023 and bring proof or send it by email prior to the visit. Likewise, it is important to inform which transportation company they will come with and how many seats the bus has since they only access up to 33 seats to our farm. The rest is a 5-10 minute walk away.